Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C4K Summary 3

Blog spelled out in keyboard keys.

C4K 7 Mr. McClung's World
Mr. McClung has quite an interesting website! I was assigned to comment on a section in the World Language Festival section. It was a video of a group of boys from Ms. Leffer and Ms. Barron class that sang Enrique Iglesias's "Hero." They did a VERY good job! It sounded so beautiful. I was very impressed.

C4K 8 Year 6 Egyptian Class
Every year the 6th graders take a trip to El Alamein and I was able to comment on the student reflections from their trip. It was very informative and entertaining to read. They shared facts they learned on the trip and fun activities they enjoyed. It was nice to see students enjoying a field trip and also learning from it.

C4K 9 Mrs. Yollis' Class Blog: Quality Commenting During Family Blogging Month
Mrs. Yollis is a stellar teacher and has an awesome class! I see why Dr. Strange talked so much about her this semester! I really enjoyed reading the post that praised the class' quality commenters. It is great to see families commenting on the student's blogs. The class has done such a well job.

C4K 10 Grace from Mrs. Yollis' Class
Grace had written a post on how to post a quality comment. It was very informative! I highly recommend using it as a reference in commenting on blogs next semester. If I had the steps of quality commenting to follow I think I could have been much better. I particularly liked the suggestion of posing a question to keep the reader interested. I believe I will try to do this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment