Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final PLN Report

The basis of a personal learning network.

I'll start out by saying old habits die hard. I still use my shortcuts on Google Chrome more than my symbaloo page. I do make efforts to use it as much as possible while I am thinking about it. It has been a useful place to store links that I don't necessarily need in my shortcut list. It is really a way to organize internet clutter. I have saved links that have been shared by friends. I saved links to any videos or projects by other EDM310 students that I really liked. I have a teacher friend that shared some of her wisdom which I was able to store on my PLN. I hope that by the end of my years at South, I will have a well established PLN that can only continue to grow as I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment