Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K Summary 2

Comments for kids logo.

I was able to comment on Brooklyn's blog for C4K #4. She attends Pt. England School and plays tennis. The post I commented on was about her experience at her tennis match. She won the first game she played that day, but lost the second. She wrote that she was sad that she lost but was happy that she had fun. I commented that I really admired her sportsmanship and wished her luck in her future games.

For C4K #5, I commented on Sylvia who also goes to Pt England School. Her assignment was to instruct how to pitch a tent. It appeared that she did a very thorough job at telling how to pitch a tent. I could tell she put time in research into doing this blog. It was very good.

Grace from Ms. Engelhard's class was the person I had the pleasure of commenting on for C4K #6. She had written a cute little poem about brothers named Talky and Blocky. It was a very cute poem about siblings and their differences. She wrote that they were different but loved each other anyway. It was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment