Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 10

My PLN is really coming together impressively or at least I like to think so. I've divided it into categories and sections, plus all the categories are color coded. I've dedicated an entire column to researching sites including google and South's library site. My resources section is color coded in brown. I then added my bank which is color coded green, with shopping sites below it in white. Two columns are dedicated to my personal accounts such as facebook, twitter, emails, skype, and my blog which are pink. The most helpful section I created was my school courses section which is orange. In this section is the link to my checklist, the class blog, project instructions, required activities instructions, blog instructions, and the syllabus. I also included usaonline and the university website in the same section too.
A graph of a PLN


It certainly has saved me time of having to search and navigate to each webpage since its all laid out right there. It also eliminated all my shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment