Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K Summary 1

The first comment for kids blog I commented on was by Lucy A. She was in the Crozet class. Her blog was very sweet. She wrote about the adoption of her cats and how much she loved them. I was able to comment about how nice that was and my similar experience. She never commented back so that I could correspond with her some.

The second comments for kids blog I commented on was for Mr. St. Pierre's class. The blog I commented on was a collaborative work from his students. They had made a video that was their first episode of the "209 News Network." It was very well informed and it was obvious it was well prepared for. It talked about the news going on with their school from budget cuts to the movie project the class was working on.

My third and last comments for kids for this summary was for one of Ms. Helen Squires students. Her name was Jayden and she wrote about her vacation from school. She visited her grandmother during her break. She wrote about the bus trip to get there and then the shopping trip they took once she was there. It appeared she really enjoyed her little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment